Bridge House, St Martin's is one of a pair of Grade II Listed Georgian stone cottages located in a quiet, tucked away location just a short walk from the town centre and Burghley Park. Set in the heart of the Town in a discrete tucked away location off Water Street and High Street St Martins the property is just a few moments from all the local facilities, amenities and restaurants.
Built in 1826 the cottage has recently been meticulously refurbished to an exceptionally high standard throughout. The accommodation is set over 4 floors and comprises: Living Room, Dining Kitchen, two Double Bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, separate Bathroom, small utility room, pretty cottage garden as well as a small rear courtyard and off-street parking for one vehicle.
Viewing is highly recommended. EPC Rating E Read more